How to get your ring size?
1. The correct ring size is important to ensure a perfect fit whether you are shopping for yourself or a present for someone else. You can either use a good-fitting ring or by measuring the finger in question using our tried and tested method below.
2. It is very simple to measure your ring size with a small rope, just as in the photo.
3. This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
1) Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.